Hi Jeff,

If i'm getting this correctly, you see everything working except for
the table creation error you get back.

If this is the case, i wouldn't say you are doing something wrong;
pmacct tries to create the table every time the SQL cache scanner kicks
in (sql_refresh_time interval); table name is a string, just it gets
compiled in at runtime with dynamic tables. So, the failure to create
the table derives from the fact the table name changes monthly in your
case whereas data is inserted every 5 minutes. In summary: this is an
harmless and not impacting issue.

Why in the end this log message is labelled by pmacct as "ERROR"? pmacct
just reports what the SQL library says - it has no clue of the severity
of the content itself. This should really be an informational one.