Hi Anatoliy,

I would recommend a good current CPU; dual-CPU being also
beneficial for this job. As of memory, i don't have any
specific recommendation as it might vary depending on the
traffic footprint: but 1GB should be more than enough.

Attention point is operating system choice and underlying
packet capturing framework. At this propo i would recommend
to have a look to the FAQS document, Q7 paragraph - in case
you have not already done that.

A further consideration is flow sampling: you planning to
report on the full traffic or sampling it?

I'd also highly encourage anybody on-list with experience
and/or figures at this propo to chime in.