Hi Daniel,

Unfortunately the configuration doesn't make evident where the
issue can be. The 'sql_dont_try_update' very well protects against
duplicate tuples - so i'm rather inclined to exclude that reason.

Which version are you using? How you did discover the issue - ie.
did you upgrade recently from a previous version or is a fresh
installation? Finally, is it possible to get - privately - two
reports, one from each table, for the same time period? Say, one
or better two hours?

Let me know.