Hi Paolo,

As far as I can tell we are using a fresh install of pmacct. The rest of
the details regarding how the problem was discovered are included below.
Also included is an alternate suggestion for trying to recreate the
problem. Please let me know which option you think would be more
helpful, or if you would like me to do both.

Regards.

--
Daniel Levy