Hi Bernd,

If i get it correctly, you should be referring to the big 1073741823
and 2147483648 values in your SQL table. According to the sFlow (v5)
specifications, these values are perfectly valid:

1073741823 => 0x3FFFFFFF: "[ ... ] this is used in describing traffic
which is not bridged, routed, or otherwise sent through the device being
monitored by the agent, but which rather originates or terminates in the
device itself. In the input field, this value is used to indicate packets
for which the origin was the device itself (e.g. a RIP request packet
sent by the device, if it is acting as an IP router).  In the output
field, this value is used to indicate packets for which the destination
was the device itself (e.g. a RIP response packet (whether unicast or
not) received by the device, if it is acting as an IP router)."

2147483648 => 0x80000000: "indicates a packet sent to an unknown number
of interfaces greater than 1." - broadcast or multicast come to mind.

There are some further codes/information passed through the interface
fields; i'd like to point you to [1] for a more complete reference -
even though it says new codes might be issued over the time.

Of course, with tagging you drive what you expect to see; while dumping
information straight from sFlow into a primitive catches such additional
things you either don't know about or won't expect to see.

[1] http://www.sflow.org/SFLOW-DATAGRAM5.txt