Hi,

I'd say limit on IP addresses that can be accounted of is only
imposed by resources available (memory) and, when using memory
tables (which is your case), the imt_mem_pools_number setting
(see CONFIG-KEYS for more details).

I see a couple of issues with your config:

* quite large plugin_buffer_size setting; i just wonder if you
  had to come up to such huge buffers because of packet loss.
  If this is the case then OK; otherwise, if traffic rate does
  not justify it i would advice to scale it down, say, to 20KB
  or 100KB. Buffering too much has also negative impact.

* If i get correctly you want to have a two tiered approach:
  you want to account for /24 subnets (so that you have a more
  compact overview of what's going on) and for /32 IP addresses
  so that you can drill down who is actually generating traffic
  within a certin /24. If this is the case, i would recommend
  you to re-write your config as follows:

  networks_file: /etc/pmacct/networks.def
  plugins: memory[net_in], memory[net_out], memory[host_in], memory[host_out]
  aggregate[net_in]: dst_net
  aggregate[net_out]: src_net
  aggregate[host_in]: dst_host
  aggregate[host_out]: src_host
  imt_path[net_in]: /tmp/net_in.pipe
  imt_path[net_out]: /tmp/net_out.pipe
  imt_path[host_in]: /tmp/host_in.pipe
  imt_path[host_out]: /tmp/host_out.pipe

  And in the networks.def (which definition is shared among all
  the plugins) you put only the /24 ranges - scrap all the /32
  definitions. I guess the rest should be pretty much intuitive.