Hi Carsten,

A couple of things come to mind:

* Was pmacct compiled with --enable-ipv6 ?
* Are 'aggregate_filter' directives including the IPv6 subnets you
  want to account for?
* If, in parallel to nfacctd, you fire up a Wireshark (or tshark);
  by decoding the NetFlow v9 datagrams generated by the probe, can
  you spot the IPv6 records being sent over to the collector?

Basing on the answers to the above questions, we can drill it down
further.