Hi.

I'd like to use pmacct as netflow collector to get information about src_as, dst_as and after to use it to know in/out traffic sorted by ASN (example with as-stats).

I'm trying to get work pmacctd with quagga bgp router. I found in official examples how to do it on:
        http://wiki.pmacct.net/OfficialExamples
        X. Quickstart guide to setup a NetFlow agent/probe

but when I'm trying to configure quagga it that way:
[...]
router bgp Y
 bgp router-id X.X.X.X
 neighbor 127.0.0.1 remote-as Y
 neighbor 127.0.0.1 port 17917
 neighbor 127.0.0.1 update-source X.X.X.X
[...]

where Y is my AS i get from quagga:
[...]
% Can not configure the local system as neighbor
[..]

quagga version is 0.99.20.1
pmacct version is 0.12.1

Have you any idea how to get pmacct work with quagga?

Regards
--
Mark