Hi Joan,

I can verify the backtrace you provided does not apply to the current
(and 0.14.3 release to that matter) code. Also, the issue is related to
querying the content of a networks_file - which is a part of the code
that got some changes meanwhile. I propose you download/compile 0.14.3
release or CVS code and try again. If these still give troubles please
send me privately a new backtrace to inspect. Let me know.