Hi Ruben,

Briefly to confirm you are right, this was a change among major releases;
this was also documented (how many times one has a chance y to state that? :))
as part of the UPGRADE file under the topic "print plugin, dynamic file
names and time-related variables":

https://github.com/pmacct/pmacct/blob/master/UPGRADE