Hi Javier,

The problem is on the MongoDB C driver side: everywhere is mentioned
that the driver is version 0.8 but in mongo.h it is reported being
still version 0.7 (despite a change of API since 0.7). This generates
the problem you are running into.

The above was just for clarity; this all said: 1) since we are at a major
pmacct release and 2) older MongoDB C legacy driver releases may be well
forgotten by now, we should just assume the new API and, for simplicity,
remove the version check. I will do that right away.