Hi Raphael,

We are doing one measurment for each netflow exporter. Also we keep only
the data for 60 days ( retention policy on influxdb ). On top of that we
run continuous queries to generate a new measurment for total traffic in/
total traffic in from transit/peers , this are the most used graphs by our
noc.
Even with above influxdb still uses ~10G of ram constant. I beleive this
can be optimised if you don't use that many primitives and/or use less
tags.

Ram is cheap anyway so for us it does the job.

Regards,
Catalin