Hi Paolo,

Sorry for the late reply, I was busy rebuilding our test lab and had to
leave my Netlfow experiments aside for a while.

Thanks for the your response, I understand the constraints. I will use perf
counters as an aggregator for now, it will probably add some I/O load and
storage needs but all-in-all it is still better than non-aggregating
solutions and - as you said - I can do the aggregation myself.

Cheers,

Yann