Thanks all! I spent a couple of hours trough RabbitMQ docs/specs and it
seems to be exactly what I need.

On Thu, Jan 5, 2017 at 3:15 PM Karl O. Pinc <k...@meme.com> wrote:

On Thu, 5 Jan 2017 10:57:01 +0100
Yann Belin <y.belin...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Not strictly a pmacct/nfacct question, but I was wondering if anyone
> ever built a similar setup.

Not strictly a pmacct/nfacct response, but thought I'd comment
anyway.  ;-)

> A central side would then gather
> data from the different locations, and store the that data in a DBMS
> (currently thinking of MySQL, but I'm not married to it).

If you're already using MySQL it probably makes sense to continue
to use it.  Otherwise my preference for a db is PostgreSQL.

Regards,

Karl <k...@meme.com>
                 -- Robert A. Heinlein