Hi Paolo,

thanks for your response.

> All of that should fall in the pre_tag_filter domain but I can
> anticipate you none of the fields you are mentioning (ie.
> post_nat_src_host, src_host_country or nat_event) are currently
> supported. What would be your use-case? Feel free to say here or via
> unicast email.

We are collecting IPFIX NAT event records from a gateway device
containing the 5 tupel, post_nat_src_host, post_nat_src_port,
nat_event, and some counters. In this setup, I have two use cases:

1) While we are receiving both create events (nat_event=4) and destroy
(nat_event=5), I only want to persist the destroy events in DB, as
those carry all the information required. Hence, my intention was
to somehow filter for nat_event=5.

2) In addition to that, depending on the NAT IP address, different
retention policies apply. Hence, I want to filter for post_nat_src_host
to be in a given a.b.c.d/e network and pass to a dedicated plugin,
e.g. to persist in dedicated DB table.

If I got you right, this is supposed to be done by using a pre_tag_map
to tag the records and do the filtering by pre_tag_filter on the given
tag. However, support for the particular attributes (post_nat_src_host,
nat_event) to be used as match in pre_tag_map needs to be implemented.
I guess, this would be straight forward, as it would be similar to the
existing matches (dst_as, dst_mac, ...), right?

Thanks in advance
Timo