Hi Alex,

What you are looking for is already supported for sFlow tee but not
(yet) for NetFlow/IPFIX tee. Would you mind reaching out privately on
this? I'd be more than willing to make this happen and in order to do so
i would like to review your use-case, possibly ask for a testbed (so to
test things at the proper scale and with the right "entropy") and assess
some technical details.

Paolo