Dearests,

A first round of coding to integrate packet classification via nDPI in
pmacct is now available on the GitHub code for all those souls that
would like to contribute helping out testing this. I recall a few of you
that have been waiting this: please reach out to me if i don't reach out
to you.

In the QUICKSTART document, the section about packet classification has
been updated:

https://github.com/pmacct/pmacct/blob/master/QUICKSTART#L776

Also in the chapter with misc tips for debugging and troubleshooting
there is a new section about how to report issues around this specific
feature (you can reach out to me directly or open issues on GitHub or
contribute fixes back yourself doing a PR):

https://github.com/pmacct/pmacct/blob/master/QUICKSTART#L2024

Cheers,