Hi Steve,

Thanks very much for this feedback and for reporting the error in the
docs in the separate email. Those unknown come from the so-called
'master protocol' in nDPI, we may understand why you are getting those.

I propose to continue 1:1 on any of issues/feedback related to nDPI so
not to monopolise the list for this specific topic. I received interest
into the effort and some feedback also from a few more people, it may
make sense to create a separate 'pmacct-nDPI integration beta testers'
list.

Paolo