Hi Paolo,

> Can you please post your config? Gut feeling says you may be missing the
> sql_history directive (essentially indicate what is the time-binning
> period).

Yes, adding "sql_history" (and "sql_refresh_time") + having "stamp_inserted"
and "stamp_updated" columns in the schema helps. Since I (from my perspective)
did not want to do "accounting" but just storing the 2 events into the right
table (based upon the "timestamp_start" or "timestamp_end").
My fault to ignore the documentation.

Currently I have set the "sql_history" and "sql_refresh_time" to 60s. I wonder,
how the algorithm works. "sql_refresh_time" seems to scan the cache and, if
needed, writes/updates an entry in the current bin. But what exactly is
"sql_history" doing? Will there be only "one" entry of a certain flow which is
updated when new data is received and then stored frequently into (possible)
multiple bins? Is nfacctd postponing for "sql_history" time the writing of the
of first entries?

Thanks in advance,
--
Mathias Gumz

Email: mathias.g...@travelping.com
Phone: +49-391-819099-228

Travelping GmbH                     Phone:  +49-391-81 90 99 0
Roentgenstr. 13                     Fax:    +49-391-81 90 99 299
39108 Magdeburg                     Email:  i...@travelping.com
GERMANY                             Web:    http://www.travelping.com

Company Registration: Amtsgericht Stendal        Reg No.:   HRB 10578
Geschaeftsfuehrer: Holger Winkelmann          VAT ID No.: DE236673780