Hello,

I need to run some checks / manipulate source/destination IP addresses
that I am getting from nfacctd, and for that purpose it makes much
more sense to output hose IPs in their inetger form, rather than in
their human-readable (x.x.x.x) form.

In order to do that, I created custom primitives that read the same
fields than the native ones, but interpret it as unsigned integers
instead.

name=src_host_int    field_type=8         len=4       semantics=u_int
name=dst_host_int    field_type=12        len=4       semantics=u_int

Is it the best method? Or is there a built-in way to achieve the same result.

Kind regards,

Yann