Hi Yann,

I confirm you can't do that with AMQP as the only knob pmacct gives
you is the size-based amqp_multi_values. Although not part of your
question, with Kafka and you may choose not to leverage the pmacct
knob, kafka_multi_values, and use instead batch.num.messages (ie.
amount of messages you want to batch before sending to the broker) or
queue.buffering.max.ms (queue for some given amount of time, if for
example latency is the constraint) offered by librdkafka.

Paolo