Ciao PC,

First of all, let me thank you very much for this second valuable
contribution to the pmacct ecosystem (first being the successful
pmacct-to-elasticsearch project (*)). I've included mac-to-peer as part
of pmacct documentation:

https://github.com/pmacct/pmacct/commit/a8921ae8f4321dfc8e556f24ffb1ed6ff0296696
https://github.com/pmacct/pmacct/blob/master/CONFIG-KEYS#L2095-L2097
https://github.com/pmacct/pmacct/wiki/Ecosystem