Hi Mehul,

I think an aggregation method like the following is a good start for
your task:

pmacctd_net: bgp
aggregate: src_host, src_net, dst_host, dst_net

This assumes you are using pmacctd, that is libpcap, for traffic
accounting. It will work from 1.6.0 onwards (as before such release
individual hosts and subnets were sharing the same field).

Paolo