Hi Nick,

I guess you are executing sfacctd -f <config file> -P mysql .. and that
makes it complain with that cryptic message (action item on me make it
more readable) since it already instantiated the plugin. Just removing
the -P mysql will make all go smoothly. I also checked i achieve the
same behaviour across the three daemons, nfacctd/sfacctd/pmacctd.

Paolo