Hi Johannes,

Do you see that behaviour - the reduced amount of environment variables
being set - in coincidence with empty purge events? That is zero entries
pushed to the database? If yes: that actually was intended behaviour and
it still kind of makes sense to me; maybe i would refine it by still
setting the SQL_ACTIVE_WRITERS variable. Would you see things in a
different way? If no: then it's a bug and we can follow-up by unicast
email since i was unable to reproduce it.

Paolo