Hi Andrey,

Yes what i meant is: any chance you can try to understand what precisely
is the problematic value? If it's a specific one or there is a set of
values that give problems? Having this info would put us in pole
position for troubleshooting the issue. Since the field type is 'inet'
i'm ruling out this is just about v6 addresses.

Paolo