Hi Anthony,

The problem with your specific lines is the name, src_host and dst_host.
These are reserved. As Yann was proposing, use instead src_host_int and
dst_host_int for example. In your 'aggregate' line you will also have to
modify src_host and dst_host into src_host_int and dst_host_int. I tried
this working for me.

Paolo