Hi,

About your NetFlow doubts, you should really review how NetFlow works -
plenty of doc is available online. You will see that, compared to sFlow,
NetFlow caches flows. Not sure about the time point you make, i do not
see any timestamp-related primitive (ie. timestamp_start, timestamp_end)
mentioned as part of your 'aggregate' line.

Paolo