Hi Grimur,

Any chance you could try this again with some more current code than
1.7.0? Like 1.7.2 or, better, master code in GitHub? Just to make sure
you are not hitting something which may have potentially been solved
meanwhile (although it does not ring a bell).

Also, can you please allow me to identify the issue better with an
example? When ASNs are zero, are the IP addresses belonging to your own
IP address space? Or it is ore a symptom that BGP correlation is not
taking place? And when you use bgp_daemon_as, you configure an ASN
different from the router so to form an eBGP session, true?

Paolo