Hi Edvinas,

For a comprehensive list of files to install (consider some have
conditionals, depending of configure time CL switches) you can follow:

Makefile.am:            all __DATA variables
src/Makefile.am:        sbin_PROGRAMS and bin_PROGRAMS (*)

Paolo

(*) I have just committed removing a confusing / unused EXTRABIN
variable from bin_PROGRAMS:

https://github.com/pmacct/pmacct/commit/ef187e8772a19b4fd3a0a47253065be4b3a6fc37