Hello everyone

I had this error last night which caused the amqp plugin to crash.

nfacctd: plugin_common.c:442: P_cache_insert: Assertion `!cache_ptr->stitch'
failed.
WARN ( default/core ): connection lost to 'ingress-amqp'; closing connection.

After this error occurred the service kept on collecting as if nothing happened
but it didn't export anything and so we
lost all ingress traffic for the night.

We have another amqp exporter that is for egress traffic which kept trucking
along just fine.

Is there no recovery mechanism in place if an exporter crashes or loses
connection?
Isn't it better to crash the program with a fatal error in these cases?

Thanks for the help.

Regards, Grimur