Hi Reginaldo,

Can you please send the output of a 'pmacctd -V'? Are you looking for
packet classification without linking against nDPI? If you are not
looking for packet classification, you should remove 'class' from the
aggregate; if you are looking for packet classification you should link
against nDPI (see QUICKSTART document, look for 'nDPI'). In either case
you should not get into this issue. Probably you are even given a
warning in the logs, ie. "Class aggregation not possible due to missing
--enable-ndpi".

Paolo