Hello,

I can't find a configuration key to enable SSL/TLS when using MySQL with
pmacct. Is this possible?

-Scott
--

[https://s3-ap-southeast-2.amazonaws.com/e2emailsig/vorco.png]

Scott Pettit | Director
☎+64 9 9502222<tel:+64 9 9502222> | ✉spet...@vorco.net<mailto:spet...@vorco.net>

Vorco | ☎+64 9 2222222<tel:+6492222222>
205/100 Parnell Road, Parnell, Auckland 1052, New Zealand
http://www.vorco.net

The content of this message and any attachments may be privileged, confidential
or sensitive and is intended only for the use of the intended recipient(s). Any
unauthorised use is prohibited. Views expressed in this message are those of
the individual sender, except where stated otherwise with appropriate
authority. All pricing provided is valid at the time of writing only and may
change without notice. Sales are made subject to our Terms & Conditions,
available on our website or on request. Errors & Omissions Excepted.
 The content of this message and any attachments may be privileged,
confidential or sensitive. Any unauthorised use is prohibited. Views expressed
in this message are those of the individual sender, except where stated
otherwise with appropriate authority. All pricing provided is valid at the time
of writing only and due to factors such as the exchange rate, may change