Hi Felix,

You are correct - I'll try out the nprobe_source_ip - that sounds like what I am looking for.

Thanks,
Steve

On 10/17/19 11:51 AM, Felix Stolba wrote:
Hey Steve

I'm assuming you're generating Netflow from locally received/generated traffic,
e.g. using pmacct as a Netflow probe. Therefore I think the option called
nfprobe_source_ip might be the one you're looking for.
Let me know if that fits your use-case.

Regards
Felix

Am 17.10.19, 16:56 schrieb "pmacct-discussion im Auftrag von Stephen Clark"