Hi,

I have a scenario where we are planning to add custom primitives that includes
fields
across different protocols like http_request_host, http_response_code,
sip_request_uri
and sip_status_code. In the existing version, if they are defined to be picked
up from
payload, then all four of them pick some value depending on the length defined.
Is there
any way to sense the protocol and only meaningful custom primitives will pick
the value
and the rest should be blank.

Thanks and regards,
Hema Chandra

::Disclaimer::

The contents of this email and any attachment(s) are confidential and intended
for the named recipient(s) only. It shall not attach any liability on C-DOT.
and  may  not  necessarily  reflect  the  opinions  of  C-DOT.  Any  form of
reproduction, dissemination, copying, disclosure, modification, distribution
and / or publication of this message without the prior written consent of the
author of this e-mail is strictly prohibited. If you have received this email
in error please delete it and notify the sender immediately.