Hi Jordan,

Yes, that is a valid scenario. To minimize effects locking (which
impact is only increased memory footprint due to the writers sitting
there waiting for the lock), you could play with sql_startup_delay so
that the two daemons fire up writers with some time offset; but, if the
two daemons touch distinct set of tuples and you successfully enforce
an INSERT-only kind of behaviour, then you may give a try to disable
locking, ie. 'sql_locking_style: none'.

Paolo