Hey Tim,

It really depends whether you can leverage maps_index (*) or not. If yes
then computations are O(1) and hence you can scale it as much as you
like and i can confirm you there is people building maps of the same
magnitude as you have in mind. If not then it's not going to work but
then again i'd be interested in your use-case, how the map would look
like, etc.

Paolo

(*) https://github.com/pmacct/pmacct/blob/1.7.4/CONFIG-KEYS#L1878-#L1891