That's good news, since everything I've tested so far the maps_index has
worked with. Any worries about reloading the map often/quickly?

Also is there a limit to how large the label can be in the pre_tag_map and
any characters that aren't supported? Seems as if '-' in any set_label
operation means the whole string gets ignored..

The use-case is just mapping ip+ifIndex -> downstream devices with a label,
but I've got a lot of interfaces to match there..

--
Tim