Hey Tim,

Since it may take a few seconds to reload a large map, maybe i may
discourage from - dunno - sub one minute reloading or suchs.

The label, yes, can be as long as you like since it's malloc()'d - of
course the longer you make it, the more space you burn and the more
expensive it is to aggregate upon (since it's a key field).

In theory the only char that you can't use is the default separator,
the ',' sign. But i see you stumbled in some issues (both in this email
i'm replying to and in the other): let me try to reproduce them at my
end and come back to you.

Paolo