Hi! I've started using pmacctd to replace old netflow collectors for my
main and test networks, which run both IPv6 and IPv4. It works very
well, except that I haven't yet found a way to record the ICMP and ICMP6
types and codes.

In other collectors, these are often stored in the destination port
(otherwise unused for ICMP/ICMP6), in the format "A.B", where A is the
type and B is the code. For example, "3.1" would represent ICMP type 3
(Destination Unreachable), code 1 (Host Unreachable). I see lots of ICMP
and ICMP6 flows, but unfortunately, the destination port is always set
to "0.0", as if nothing is being recorded there.

A simple config:

daemonize: true
!
interface: net1
aggregate: src_host, dst_host, src_port, dst_port, proto, tos
plugins: nfprobe
nfprobe_receiver: 192.168.14.2:9997
nfprobe_version: 9

I haven't found documentation or examples that show how to enable
recording the types and codes, and no relevant primitives to add to the
aggregate statement. Would someone be able to tell me how to do this?

Thank you!

-Indy