I am using:

NetFlow Accounting Daemon, nfacctd 1.7.2-git (20181018-00+c3)

Arguments:
 '--enable-kafka' '--enable-jansson' 'JANSSON_CFLAGS=-I/usr/local/include/'
'JANSSON_LIBS=-L/usr/local/lib -ljansson' '--enable-l2' '--enable-ipv6'
'--enable-64bit' '--enable-traffic-bins' '--enable-bgp-bins'
'--enable-bmp-bins' '--enable-st-bins'

Libs:
libpcap version 1.5.3
rdkafka 0.11.4
jansson 2.12

I can upgrade it to a newer version and try again.