Hi Wilfrid,

Thanks for getting in touch. A couple of notes:

1) if you are sending vpnv4 routes - and if that is a requirement - then you will need a flow_to_rd_map to map flows to the right VPN (maybe basing on the input interface at the ingress router? just an idea);

2) Confederations always do add up to the fun :-) I may not have the complete info at the moment in order to comment further on this;

3) bgp_ip in the bgp_agent_map may have been set incorrectly; in the comment you say "where w.x.y.z is the IP address of the nfacctd collector" but, according to docs, it should be set to the "IPv4/IPv6 session address or Router ID of the BGP peer.".

You may start working on #1 and #3. Probably more info is needed for #2 and for this reason I suggest that, if things do not just work out at this round, we move the conversation to unicast email.

Paolo