Hi Paolo,

We have pmacct installed on a number of remote systems and
it just more moving parts to keep updated with having to also install/update
nDPI.

Also I have used the following configure line

./configure '--enable-ndpi' --with-ndpi-static-lib=/usr/local/lib/ '--enable-l2' '--enable-traffic-bins' '--enable-bgp-bins' '--enable-bmp-bins' '--enable-st-bins'

and still get a dynamically linked pmacctd. Also the dynamic lib and static lib are both in /usr/local/lib

I just removed the dynamic libs and got pmacctd built - I am testing it now.

Thanks for your help,
Steve