Paolo,

Thank you for your answer.

My bad, my question have been badly expressed, as I meant to ask about
specifically "tee plugins" sending replicated data straight to kafka.
https://github.com/pmacct/pmacct/commit/f660b083ccccb505c969c623e15b1dbb9e
27ffac

and related parameter tee_kafka_config_file
https://github.com/pmacct/pmacct/blob/master/ChangeLog#L579-L582

I cannot see where tee plugin specifies the kafka topic to send netflow
to, and how Kafka  can handle received netflow replicated from tee plugin.
Somewhere there must be a plugin on Kafka side that handle the conversion
of netflow to send it to a topic in a data format retrievable from a
topic.

I hope my question a bit clearer.

Thanks for your usual support and for your pmacct swiss knife

Wilfrid