Hi Paolo ,

ok , i got it - fair enough.
1. Once I will be able to grasp my head around it and if something will
come up from this - I will make a doc and share it for sure !!!
2.what about the how to's about only the bmp section - the quick start
explains how to start it - but not how to drive it ( show commands , check
proper work , check that kafka send messages , etc ... )

thanks
Lipnitsky Edgar