I would just roughly guess you have a definition of a group in the XML
file under  <categories> that is then not defined under <olThemes>.
You could try to use the console logging in PM.Control.PMToc.js wher
line 500 seems to give this error.
Uncomment the line 497 and change it to
  console.log(grpName, grp);
and see for which group name it returns a null object for grp.

The error might also be related to a PHP error that occurred before,
but in this case it's less likely.

The various definitions in the XML need still a bit more of
consistency checks to make the configuration a more robust against
wrong or incomplete definitions.