Hi Thomas,

I have a few relatively old pMapper applications (4.1.x ... 4.2.x), and have
been updating them and adding the latest plugins.

For instance, with the SelectionManagement plugin, everything works fine,
except removeObjectFromSelection button:

http://svn.pmapper.net/trac/attachment/wiki/PluginsQuery/plugin_selMan_remove.jpg

It simply does not appear.

I have to change any specific setting for this button appears on the results of
selections and queries (QueryContainer)?

Thank you very much Thomas!

Best regards,
Pedro