Simon writes:
[25-Aug-2012 14:33:42] PHP Warning:  chmod() [<a href='function.chmod'>function.chmod</a>]: Operation not permitted in /home/ttc/public_html/pmwiki/cookbook/totalcounter.php on line 1174

Can anyone give me a quick heads up on what might need to be fixed?

I haven't used or reviewed that recipe, but if nothing is mentioned about your problem on the cookbook page or on the talk page, and if nobody replies on the mailing list, you may try to contact the authors directly -- they may be unsubscribed from the mailing lists.

Petko