On 01/11/2021 10:26, Simon wrote:
It's easy to add CSS to PmWiki, a group, or a page.

Is there some way of doing something similar for Javascript?

I had a scan of the documentation, but it wasn't oo obvious to me.

Yes, you can inject JavaScript either in the skin template, or in the $HTMLHeaderFmt or $HTMLFooterFmt arrays.

Example for the latter: see scripts/stdconfig.php injecting pub/pmwiki-utils.js.

e.g. I'd like to add this https://browser-update.org/#install to my wiki

In this case (script injecting another script) I'd go with either the skin template, or $HTMLHeaderFmt:

$HTMLHeaderFmt['browser-update'] = '
<script>
// the code generated in the form on the above link
</script>';

Petko

--
If you upgrade :  http://www.pmwiki.org/Upgrades