John Rankin writes:
I have a couple of /e Markup calls which have replacements of the form

    "functionName(\$pagename,\$x,'$1')"

In MarkupToHTML, $x = array_shift($lines);

Markup_e makes $pagename available to replacement functions. Is there a
way to access $x or do I have to re-read the page source and reconstruct
it?

I'll add it for the next version, $x will be made available the same way as $pagename, with the line extract($GLOBALS["MarkupToHTML"]); automatically included with all calls to Markup_e().

Should we include other local variables from MarkupToHTML()? (Like $p, $r?)

Petko